Having multiple Gmail accounts and not knowing how to access one without losing the other can be difficult, but this tutorial can assist. Numerous user accounts are supported by Gmail to log in to Gmail with a different user.
Learn how to use a different Gmail account to log into Gmail while keeping your current Gmail session active.
How Can You Log in to Gmail on PC?
Step-by-step instructions are provided below to help you create a new Gmail account on your computer without having to log out of the old one first. Let's take a closer look:
- Step 1: Go to https://mail.google.com/ in your computer's browser.
- Step 2: Log in with your Gmail account and password, click the next button.
- Step 3: Logging in with your single id has been completed successfully.
- Step 4: Tap "Google Account" at the top right corner of your inbox and select "Add another Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: You'll be asked to enter a different Gmail username and password for your other account on the next page.
Gmail with Different Users on An iPhone or iPad
Having several Gmail accounts on an iPhone or iPad is easier than Android. To log in to Gmail with a different user on your iPhone or iPad, complete the following steps to sign in to a different account.
- Step 1: Open Email on your cellphone.
- Step 2: On the upper right corner of the phone, you'll see an image of your Google account or your profile photo.
- Step 3: The "Add Another Account" option will appear when you click on your account.
- Step 4: Select "Google" as your account type and click "Next." You can select Hotmail, Outlook, or Live from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: The login screen will appear, prompting you to enter the login and password for another Gmail account.
- Step 6: As a result, you can now use two Gmail accounts simultaneously on your iPhone or iPad.
Login to Gmail with Another Account on Desktop
- Step 1: Go to Google and sign in with your Google account.
- Step 2: Google's home page is the first place you should go.
- Step 3: If you've previously created a profile, you can go forward to the following part.
- Step 4: If not, click the blue Sign In button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Step 5: A password re-entry option is available, but you can also create a new account and log in with that information.
- Step 6: You'll be redirected to the home page once you've signed in to your first to login to Gmail with a different user.
To see your profile image in the upper-right corner, log in and look for your picture or initials to log in to Gmail with a different user.
- Step 1: Activate it by clicking.
- Step 2: A drop-down menu will follow it.
- Step 3: Next, pick the Add another Account option.
- Step 4: Re-enter your username and password for the next account you want to access, and so on.
- Step 5: Press your Photo a second time to go back and forth between the accounts you've signed into.
- Step 6: From the menu that displays, right-click on the link and select Display Link in New Tab.
- Step 7: With that account signed in, you'll see a new window open up.
For Apple iOS
- Step 1: Go to your Gmail app and tap the Profile Picture icon in the upper right corner to get started.
- Step 2: From the option that appears, select add another Account.
- Step 3: To add a new email account, select the type of account you want. To log into another Gmail account, you'll need to select Google as your type of login.
- Step 4: Log in to your other account by following the on-screen prompts.
- Step 5: Don't be shocked if the instructions you receive on one device are substantially different from the instructions you receive on your other device's instruction format to log in to Gmail with a different user.
For Android Devices
These steps are to log in to Gmail with a different user app on your Android device.
- Step 1: Your first account should have already been activated.
- Step 2: Tap on the Profile Picture icon in the top-right area to add your other accounts.
- Step 3: Select the option to add an account to your account.
- Step 4: Select the sort of email account you're adding on the next screen. Select Google from the drop-down menu of email clients if you're using a Gmail account.
- Step 5: Log into your new Gmail account as instructed.
- Step 6: To return to the Gmail inbox for your first account, click on the back button.
- Step 7: You can access your other account's inbox by tapping on the Profile Picture button once more.' Then, select your newly added email account to log in to multiple accounts at once.
You can use Gmail Login Different User on your PC, Android, and iPhones without logging out the previous one to log in to Gmail with a different user. And we have high hopes that these solutions and instructions will be of great assistance to you.