Are you finding some issues in your Snapchat account while logging in? Do you want to fix these issues on your own? Snapchat Account is a messaging application for android users, that lets them send and receive pictures also. Billions of users are using this application; for sharing images and exchanging messages online.
In this article, we will discuss Snapchat login issues and how to fix Snapchat login issues?
What is Snapchat Account?
A Snapchat is an android application that lets users chat and exchange images; with each other. You can also receive and send video data on this application. Snapchat also works as a camera and has unlimited features to take fantastic pictures and videos. The main purpose of this android application is to take snaps and videos by applying great filters.
You need to create an account on Snapchat and log in to your account for enjoying all its features.
Login Fail Error on Snapchat
Are you finding an error while login in to your Snapchat account? There may be some issue in your network or your device. If there is occurring an error, you cannot log in to your Snapchat account; for taking pictures and videos.
Here are some errors that may occur while login to Snapchat:
- Your android device is not rooted.
- There may be a network error.
- Your mobile data is turned off.
- Your app is out of date, and it needs to be updated.
If you have the following problem, you will find a login fail error on your Snapchat and cannot log in to your account. Solve these issues and restart your Snapchat application.
Fix “Snapchat Login Temporarily failed” Error on Android
Do you want to solve your login fail error on your Snapchat account? Here are some solutions to fix “Snapchat Login Temporarily Failed” errors on android devices.
1. Reset Your Snapchat Password
The first and easier solution; to fix your Snapchat login issue is to reset your password and log in to your account. Sometimes, login issue occurs due to incorrect password. You are unable to log in to your Snapchat account without a password. If you are not sure that you are entering the correct password, change your password and log in again.
- Open your Snapchat application on your android device and come to the login page.
- Here you will find the option “Forget Password”. Click on this option and reset your Snapchat password. A new password screen will appear to create a new password.
Your password has changed and now you can log in to your account successfully.
2. Be Sure Your Android internet Connection
Sometimes the “Snapchat Login Temporarily Failed” error occurs due to an internet connection. Your android internet connection is off and you try to log in to your account. It creates a bandwidth problem, and you cannot use the Snapchat application on your android device.
- To fix the slow network issue. Restart the internet router and plug in the power cable again.
- To restart the internet router, wait for a few seconds, and again login to your Snapchat account.
- It will enhance the internet speed and the slow network problem will be solved.
But if you are still finding an error, ask the internet service provider to check the router issues.
3. Reinstall Snapchat Application
If your internet connection is working and there is no password issue, then the error is occurring in the Snapchat application. The application is not installed on your device correctly and you need to reinstall it on your android device for proper use.
- Go to your android home screen and reinstall the Snapchat application.
- Hold the application and click on the “Uninstall” option to delete the application from your android and install the new one.
After removing the application from your android device, go to the play store and install the new Snapchat application on your device.
4 Allow Network Permission
Check the network access is on if your login action is failing and you are not able; to use the Snapchat application. This android application needs network access for proper functioning.
- Go to your Snapchat Profile screen and click on the gear icon to check the issue.
Go to the privacy setting and check network permission is on. Then restart the application and log in to your account.
5. Check for Application Updates
Sometimes the app you are using is out of date and needs to be updated for proper functioning. The new version has updated features and works better than the older version.
- Go to Google Playstore of your android device and click on the “My App & Games” option to check the new updates.
- Search for the Snapchat Application and check if the “Update” option is available.
Hit the Update option and wait for the update process is complete. Open the application and log in to your account.
Snapchat is an android application that lets users online chat and exchange videos and images. You can create an account on Snapchat and log in to your account.
If you are finding some issues while signing in to your account, check the internet connection, app updates, internet router; to fix Snapchat login issues.