Here we are talking about the common Twitter login issues. Twitter is a social networking site launched in 2006, and it is one of the most popular social media platforms which is available today with 100 million daily active users and 500 million tweets sent daily. Nowadays, people are using Twitter to receive news, follow high profile celebrity, or stay in touch with an old friend by using Twitter.
Why Use Twitter?
Nowadays, millions of peoples are using Twitter for real-time communication. Twitter allows you to stay interconnected by posting the updates which are known as a tweet. Tweet consists of 140 characters or fewer and contains ideas and other various information, such as photos, videos, and links to the articles. Most people use Twitter to discover information and stay connected with others. This social network is the gateway to share ideas, exciting content and currently updated in real-time.
Twitter the information gathering tool
Some people think that Twitter is only a social platform, but Twitter is also an information-gathering tool and broadcasting resource that help a person stay relevant. A user can easily receive any breaking news updates, track trends and discover hot topics by following tweets from anyone or anything, such as political figures, the media, or local businesses. A person can start a conversation with a friend or the organization over personal thoughts or a particular topic by tweeting or retweeting.
The issue that you have to face during logging into Twitter
Like other platforms, many users have to face up with the common login issue on Instagram, Facebook,... Twitter is the same. There are some problems that you have to face during logging into Twitter. The issues are created due to some point. The questions are given below with their relative solutions. These issues will make that mistake you are driving while logging into Twitter and also tell you the resolution of these issues.
Common Username Issue
Everyone uses their account email address and password to log into Twitter. In case you forget the password or your password is not working then the simple solution to this problem is to request a new password by entering your email in our reset form. If our system does not find the email address, then you may be entering the wrong one.
Is your Browser up to Date
Many issues can be resolved by ensuring that you are using the recent of your browser. If you are not sure that the browsers you are using are up to date, then download the latest version to solve this issue. You can download the newest version of your selected browser. If a browser upgrade does not solve your problem, then you can also try downloading an alternate browser.
Problem Create due to Cache and Cookies
The most problem that occurs on Twitter is due to cache and cookies. For solving this problem, you have to clear cache and cookies when you feel that they are creating a problem with your Twitter. You can quickly clear cache and cookies from the settings menu for your mobile browser and solve your problem.
If you are not still log in, then make sure that you have used the correct login username and password. For checking the password is correct or incorrect, try logging in from a computer. In case you can’t log in to the computer it is mean that the password or user name you are using is not correct. In case you logged in on your Pc then turn off your mobile for 5 seconds to reset the connection.
How to Reset your Twitter or any other Password?
- From your logged in account, click on the More icon in the navigation bar and select setting and privacy.
- Then from the account tab, click on password.
- Enter your current password.
- Then finally choose your new password.
- Then at last save your changes by clicking save.
- Note if you can log in but can’t remember your password, then you can send yourself a password reset email from the password setting page. Furthermore, you are also able to log out of all your active Twitter session from the one that you choose to change your password.
Twitter Most Common Problem
Depending on the different devices that you are using, you may have to face other problems while accessing Twitter. To solve this problem, the solution will be helpful to you.
- In case you are may facing a problem due to using a VPN and proxy and by disabling it, your issue may be solved.
- The problem also occurs due to incorrect internet sources. So for solving the problem, make sure that the internet source is working correctly.
- If you still fail to solve the problem, then go ahead and report to Twitter.
- Most of the problems can be avoided by using a strong password and restrict access to the third-party app by allowing only trusted third-party programs and applications to be associated with your Twitter account.